Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blessings for Cancer and other illnesses

Hi and blessings to you
I wanted to share one of the blessings from my book, Blessings of Gratitude.
After I went through my experience with thryoid cancer I wrote this book and all the blessings came through in the most beautiful way.
I found that all the prayers and blessings I did personally and got from so many people globally really helped me to recover quicker and to come back to inner peace and balance.
One of the blessings I want to share is dedicated to all those personally and all those that we know
going through cancer and other illnesses.
My love and light goes out to each and every person on this healing journey. Please pass this on to someone you know who may be going through the journey with cancer....

Here is my blessing for cancer
"How would your life be different if you could bless your cancer and be willing to see it as a blessing, whether you are healed or not? This can be quite challenging I know, especially whnen we are first diagnosed. So many people are experiencing alot of pain and fear associated with  having cancer. I know that I did.
What if you could see this as an opportunity to embrace your fears, ask for support and getr more in touch with your faith and inner strength?
It was quite a shock to me when I was told I had cancer and I had a hard time at first recognising all the ways it was a blessing in my life. Some the blessings I experienced included an opportunity to slow down, let people be there for me and receive more love.
For many it can be a time of receiving love and nurturing from others. If you are someone who has always been the care giver and  have had a time time asking for help and letting your self receive, now is your chance to practice. People who care about you do want to be there to unconditionally love and support you."

The blessing:
I bless my cancer and send loving thoughts and energy into every cell of my body. I release and let go of my emotional burderns, fear, guilt, resentment and negativity that I may have repressed.
I am grateful for this opportunity to surrender to Divine Spirit for love, healing and letting go of my need to control. I deserve to be loved and to get the help I need. I am open and grateful for it all now. I allow my mind and body to be  healed  and I thank God for al lthe grace and love that surrrounds me."

Peace and blessings, Laurie

To find out more about my book, go to
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment