Saturday, June 11, 2011

It is not about the other person

Hi and blessings
I want to talk about a spiritual principle and truth that is sometimes hard for the ego to hear.
It is easy to blame another or make it about someone else but the truth is we always need to look back at ourselves. People in our lives are here as mirrors for us to help us grow and become more of who we are.
So if there is someone in your life who you find challenging, see if you can look at them with a new perspective and a feeling of gratefulness.

What are they here to teach you?

My husband Stan is my best mirror and teacher. It is easy to sometimes think what if I was with someone else or in a job that was easier or fill in the blank, but the truth is we would just create a similar situation if we have not yet learned what we need to learn.
I am grateful for my marriage and for the person I am becoming as well as for the opportunity to keep on looking back at me and seeing what internal healing needs to be done and how to love myself more.

Every thing that happens is an opportunity to release judgement, love ourselves more and open our heart!

Peace and blessings, Laurie
twitter: laurie__levine

No comments:

Post a Comment