Friday, June 24, 2011

setting up a healing altar in your home or office

Hi and Blessings to you,
Have you ever set up an Altar?
What is the purpose of having an altar?
I find personally for me it helps to create such a beautiful spiritual energy wherever I am. I have one at home and at my healing centre.
What types of things do you put on an altar?
You can put anything that is symbolic for you and makes you feel good. You can change it, add to it, do whatever makes your heart and soul sing.
It is so healing and spiritually uplifting to set up an altar in your home or office that has meaning for you. It can really change the energy in your home by making it more spiritual and peaceful.
My altar has photos, crystals, candles, buddha, flower and more. You can put special shells, pictures of loved ones, any spiritual or religious symbol etc.
Give it a go and follow your intution and what feels good for you. Remember there is no one way to create an altar.
If you have children and want them to also add to it so it becomes a family altar.
I would love to hear from you and find out what you created.
Peace and blessings, Laurie

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea Laurie now I just have to clear some space :)

    ReplyDelete