Wednesday, June 22, 2011

taking it personally

Hi and blessings
I want to talk about how we can get affected by others and take what people say personally.
Wow, this is such a topic for discussion and truly something I have personally looked at and consciously worked on for years. As someone who is highly intuitive and an energy worker; I have experienced in my life being affected by what others have said to me and their actions. It is a constant reminder to keep coming back to my own heart and center and sending more love out as well as loving myself.
I know that for me through my life if my self esteem was not strong and I was not feeling that inner power within I would react more to others and get affected by what was said or by someone's else energy.

I would love to hear your experiences on this and what you do to not be affected by others.

A wonderful affirmation to use is:
I stand in my own power and light and respond from a loving and forgiving heart
And So It Is

Peace and blessings, Laurie

http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment