Monday, June 13, 2011

We are what we eat

hi and welcome to my latest blog
We are what we eat!!!!
I love this statement. It is so true and sometimes a bit dawnting to think that food and health and food and illness is so linked
What have you had to eat today?
Keep track each day for one week of what you eat and you may be surprised
Eating can be such an unconscious act.
Do not eat when you are angry or upset...The food cannot digest properly
It is so important to be conscious and aware of what we eat and choose the food that is the most alive and healthy for our bodys. Our body is our temple.
Check in and see how you feel after you eat.
Does your energy go down after a meal or do you feel more alive?
Everything is energy. There are so many fruits and vegetables at the markets that do not have much life force left. Choose to buy and eat veggies and fruit and food that has life force and energy to do so you can have happier and healthier cells.
Bless everything that you eat while your cooking and before you take the first bite.

Affirm: In this moment I am aware of what I choose to eat and put in my body.
My body is my temple.
I bless each and everything I make and eat.

Would love to hear from you

Peace and blessings, Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment