Tuesday, June 7, 2011

life purpose

Hi and welcome to my blog
I have always loved sharing healing ideas and practical tools with others
You might say this has been an ongoing passion of mine for over 25 years.
Both of my published books have come out of all that I have taught and shared with my clients and students over the years. It is such a joy for me when someone shares with me how my books or teachings have helped them in their life. This is truly a life purpose for me, something that makes me happy and always motivates and propells me forward.
I know we all have so much to share and learn from one another. You can hear the same thing told over and over again and all it takes is the right moment where it sinks in even deeper and there is a shift.

This is always a wonderful question to contemplate - 

What is my life and soul purpose?

What am I here for?

I have worked with so many people who have shared with me that they wanted to know what they were here for. This is an internal question, the answers lie within each of us.
I love asking the whole of me; meaning my body, mind and soul the question of what am I here for and just be open to sit in the stillness knowing that we will come into alignment with that truth. Some part of us already knows it, we just need to be still and be patient and to remember....

I believe that what we are here for is directly connected to what we love and what we feel passionate about.
It might be taking care of animals, or children or planting a garden and connecting to mother earth or being of service to another or making someone smile etc.

Our life purpose does not have to be something huge, like Oprahs, it can be something as simple as we are hear to remember who we are and to share love....

I would love to hear what you are here for?
What is your Soul's Purpose?

A good affirmation to use for this is: I am open to know what my life purpose is and to share it with others

Peace and blessings, Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/
join me on twitter: laurie__levine

No comments:

Post a Comment