Saturday, July 2, 2011

The body knows how to heal...

Hi and blessings
I wanted to share in this blog about some of the amazing experiences I have had doing my healing
work with others. Over the past 25 years my healing work has culminated into a powerful energy session that clears blockages and brings people back in touch with themselves again on a deep level.

I find that for whatever reason I do not always share some of the extraordinary things that have opened and happened for my clients and so I am sharing a few here now. 
These are just a few of the wonderful experiences of healing that is possible. Everything is energy and energy needs to move in order for us to be healthy and vibrant.

I saw one woman who came with a complaint of ear pain. She saw numerous doctors and took many different kinds of medications and nothing seemed to help. She came to me knowing that there was more to be uncovered. I guess I am kind of a spiritual Sherlock Holmes with the body/emotional connection. I have always been an emotional intuitive and so we began her session. I worked with the correspondant meridian points and energy points and got her in touch with some old emotional patterns that were stuck and had to do with her family. She was able to get the connection and in that moment her ear made a loud sound and instantly cleared. She was amazed and so happy that she no longer had pain.

I saw a man in his late 50's who came with the complaint of shingles. They were not going away and he had been out of work for 3 weeks and not improving. He saw Doctors but nothing was helping.
I started to work with him and through the session asked him if whether he had been feeling sad or griefing a loss of some kind. His shingles were on his chest and I felt like alot was blocked in his lung meridian which deals with grief and loss. He sat up amazed and said he had just lost a very dear friend who had died. I asked him if  he had cried and said goodbye to his friend and he said he had not. I suggested he go home and do whatever he needed to do to feel the grief and express it.
He returned a week later and the shingles were completely gone.

I love the saying from Robert Bly "The body cries the tears the eyes never shed".
This is so true and if we do not release the old emotional pain and blockages in our body, it will find
a way to do it for us.

A women came to me and was concerned that she could not loose weight. We started the session and her energy was blocked in  her belly. She started to have memories of a loss of a child and how much pain and sadness she still had in her body. She began to cry and started releasing years of grief and at the end of the session when she got up she not only felt lighter and happier within her, she also noticed that her pants were much larger after the session than they were when we started. She was amazed of how much "weight" in the way of energy was released from her body by letting the emotions move.

I am extremely grateful and blessed to be doing this type of healing work with others and am most certainly Divinely Guided always.
I hope you enjoy these stories. I have written many of them in my book,  Spiritual Medicine.
Until next time...
Peace and blessings, Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/
Twitter: laurie__levine

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow such incredibly powerful stories Laurie.
    You are incredibly gifted.
    I too have been the very grateful recipient of your incredible healing abilities.

    ReplyDelete