Monday, July 11, 2011

self worth

Divine Blessings to you,
The thought that popped into my mind while making a cup of tea this morning is:
No one determines our self worth except each of us.
This is powerful and empowering as we are the masters of our own minds and we are in charge of our lives not someone else.
No matter how old we are, we have the power to heal, make peace and release the past and change the limiting beliefs and start to see ourselves with new eyes. This is very exciting.
I remember doing a book signing with my book Spiritual Medicine many years back and was talking about self love.
When I finished a women in her 70's started to share with us that at 60 years old she started meditating and doing yoga and every day she looks in the mirror and tells her self "I love you". She then told us that she has a boyfriend as well.
So it is never too old to feel good about who we are and to love and accept ourselves just the way we are.
All it takes is willingness, patience and practice!!!!

Affirmation: Today I am grateful for who I am and celebrate ME!
And so it is!
Peace and blessings, Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment