Saturday, July 30, 2011

Journey of life

Hi
I have been thinking today about the journey of life. I spent a good many years about 15-20 being in the public eye. I did countless interviews on TV, radio, spoke in front of all size audiences and traveled to many countries teaching and speaking. I had my own radio show in Sydney and my own cable TV show in California. I appeared on major tv shows in Australia, Canada and the US.
I wrote 2 books, Spiritual Medicine and Blessings of Gratitude and did countless book signings and interviews.
I loved it. It was exciting. It felt good to share information and to help others in a bigger way.
Then one day I woke up and found life had changed. I was exhausted and my body needed a rest. Instead of being out there so much, I needed to come back inside and heal.
I had been on my own for so many years during all of this time and then at 47 I met my soul mate and married him. I look back now over the past 7 years and just after we met, I fell apart literally. I got cancer and my emotional state was so up and down. I had trouble coping with any kind of change. I still ran my Spiritual Centre each week. Not sure how I did that, I had Divine Helpers.

Thank you GOD and thank you to my beautiful husband who was there sometimes to pick up the pieces.

I am so grateful for this journey and for the love and support that is always around me.

I am grateful for the gift of coming back to me. I am grateful to GOD for my life.

I am now ready to step out again and be used by Spirit in whatever way I am meant to now.

AND SO IT IS, AND SO I LET IT BE

I say YES to life and YES to being of service to myself and to others.

Peace and blessings, Laurie

http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment