Thursday, August 4, 2011

women being there for each other

Hi
We had our second womens group today and I am grateful  to know that women can be there
for eachother unconditionally. I did not grow up being supported by my girl friends and never felt like I fit in, but I know now that it is so important for women to listen to each other and really be there as a support system.
We need to talk, share and to be heard.
This "sisterhood" can be a strong foundation for all of us women and make such a difference in all of our lives if we open up to it and to other women.
I never had sisters and now in my 50s feel like I am surrounded by wonderful women who are like sisters to me without all the family stuff that can get in the way.
Thank you to all the women friends in my life for your strength, support and wisdom.
Peace and blessings, Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment