Saturday, August 13, 2011

simplicity

As I was thinking about my next message and blog, the word SIMPLICITY came to my mind.
It is a powerful word and meaning. Simplicity. What comes to mind when you say that word to yourself?
For me to brings me back to Keep It Simple, simplfy things. It is so easy for us humans to make things so difficult and dramatic. We can sometimes forget the simple things in life.
This is my message to stop and look at ways to simplifly your life.
Maybe it starts with decluttering your home, office, car and mind. Throwing or giving things away that you do not use and no longer serve you. This includes our thoughts as well. Not dwelling on the negative or problem, but focusing on the opportunity, positivity and divine solution.
It might be to just stop for a few minutes a day to be still, breathe and look at the beauty of nature around you.
I would love to  hear the ways you simplify your life.
Till next time
Peace and blessings, Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment