Monday, January 31, 2011

The power of Prayer

Hi and welcome to my latest blog...
I have been so blessed to have found the Spiritual teachings of Ernest Holmes and to utilize and teach them as well. I became a Science of Mind Minister and Spiritual Teacher many years ago. This spiritual practice is all about our Divine Connection with ourselves and God or whatever you choose to call source energy. It is about ONENESS and that we are all connected to that one power and presence that is every where in and through everything. There is no separation. It is all about changing our thinking and thoughts and by doing so we change our life for the better.
We are all one with that Creative Energy and our life is ruled by what we think and our belief systems.
One of the powerful tools that is a foundation of these teachings is called Spiritual Mind Treatment also known as Affirmative Prayer.
It is a 5 step process that has truly transformed my life. It is a daily practice for shifting our mind and coming into alignment with our Divine Nature and God...

The first step is Recognition. This is where we recognize that there is a Universal Intelligence, higher power, God everywhere, in and through everything. There is no place that God/Spirit is not....

The next step is Unification. This is where we unify ourselves with this power. I am one with the Divine Presence of Spirit. It is my true nature, my source and supply. These first 2 steps are very deep and can be used to take you deeper into meditation

The third step is Realization. This is more active and an affirmation in the present time and you are calling forth what you want to create or bring into your life. For example: I may say " I now call forth peace, joy and abundant flow into my life and claim that the perfect creative opportunity is now opening up in my life at the right time and for my highest good"

The fourth step is Gratitude and Thanksgiving. We create more good with a grateful heart. This stage allows you to express and feel gratitude for your life and for all that is manifesting for you at the perfect time and the perfect way. We give thanks in advance, knowing that all is good right now.

The last step is Release. This is where we let it go and know it is done in Spirit!!!
We finish it off with: AND SO IT IS, AND SO I LET IT BE....AMEN

 I will do a short treatment to give you an idea how it flows. You can use this or make up your own treatment on our website: http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/
Feel free to ask for prayer as well....

I speak this word and recognize Divine Spirit/ GOD everywhere, in and through everything. This power and presence is love, peace, beauty and grace.

I am one with Spirit and know it is my source and supply. I one with the Grace and love of God and radiate this peace and presence in and through every part of my being.

I claim and know that Divine right action and abundant flow is happening in all areas of my life. Health and Wholeness is my Divine Nature and anything blocking or hindering this flow is now released. I call forth peace, love, light and joy as my life right now. Radiant health flows thorogh my body and is expressed in every part of my being. All is well.

I am so grateful and thankful for this prayer and know all is good, no matter what is showing up. I know the perfect unfolding is always taking place and I receive all is need always.

I release this treatment knowing the highest and best is happening right now. All is in perfect timing and order.

And so it is, Amen

Would love to hear your comments and what you would like prayer for....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Laurie for the reminder of how we can so easily shift our thinking. I know how powerful this form of prayer is and choose to embrace it on a daily basis too. Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete