Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keeping your energy clear

Blessings to you today
I wanted to talk about how important it is to keep our energy clean and clear. What I mean by this is that for many of us especially those sensitive to other people's energy and to energy in general we can become like sponges and soak up the energy around us. That is great when we are around joy and light, it is a bit different when we are around anger or negativity.
I have a great story to share about this. When I first studied massage; this goes back 25 years ago, I went to a friends house to give her my first massage. When she came to the door she was crying and had just had an argument with her husband. I was feeling good and excited to give her a massage.
I could feel as I was working on her that I was feeling heavier by the minute.
When I finished the massage she was feeling great and I was feeling quite the opposite. I had not protected my own energy and took on hers. It took me some time to clear her energy and come back to me.
I have been teaching others about this for over 20 years now...

THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR ANYONE DOING HEALING WORK WITH OTHERS:

Have you ever felt good and then went to see a friend that may have been feeling upset or angry and then you went away feeling abit low energy?

What you can do:
I have a wonderful mantra that I use daily:
ANY ENERGY THAT IS NOT MINE AND NOT OF LOVE AND LIGHT I RELEASE IT RIGHT NOW

Some people like to imagine a white light or colored light around there energy field for protection. While others imagine they have a forcefield around them.

Use whatever works for you. The first step is to be more aware and conscious about your own energy levels. If you are feeling good one minute and then it changes rather quickly; ask yourself "have I taken on energy that is not mine"?

I have also found that taking a bath or a shower with sea salt or a swim in the ocean really helps to clean our energy fields....give this a go as well.
I would love to hear your stories on how you have been affected by energy and what you do to keep your energy clear.
More, next blog
Many blessings, Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment