Saturday, January 1, 2011

Do you want to find out how to make a new start this new year!

Welcome to my blog. Some people know me through my books, Spiritual Medicine and Blessings of Gratiude, the Positive Living Spiritual centre in Sydney and my website, laurielevine.com
I have been a holistic and spiritual healer all my life and professionally for 25 years. My main work has been in helping people get in touch with and releasing emotional blockages from the past. I am also a kundalini yoga teacher. I have written for many magazines and newspapers and had my own column for years.

Do you find yourself every new year setting goals that you never seem to fulfill?
Would you like more support in achieving the things you want this year, such as greater health, wholeness, feeling more connected spiritually, happier relationship with yourself and others?
I am here to listen, give suggestions and support  you in any way I can.

Please let me know any questions you may have
What is one thing you would like to change health wise this year?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,

    This is a great idea!

    Gregory

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Laurie!
    One thing I would like to change this year healthwise?
    Have a regular sleep schedule. That is where I want to start!

    ReplyDelete