Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gratitude, One of the most powerful Spiritual tools

Hi and Namaste
I wanted to talk about a powerful spiritual tool that can shift you from fear and negativity to feeling much more peace inside in just moments.
When we take a moment to think about all we are grateful for it takes us out of our mind and into our heart and spirit. Yes, gratitude can help to do this. It is important to spend a few minutes every day feeling and thinking about what you are grateful for in this moment....
If you are going through a difficult time in your life, I would love to encourage you to stop right now and think about the people that love you and what you have in this moment to be thankful for.
When I was going through my experience with thyroid cancer it really took me to a deeper place of gratitude for my life and all the wonderful people that were there for me. I felt so grateful for my inner strength and for all the blessings that came out of this experience.
One of the blessings was; it allowed me to stop and take stock of my life and change some things that were not supporting me and do somethings differently, like taking better care of ME.

What are you grateful for in this moment?
Who are you grateful for?

When you are going through a challenging time, remember to be grateful and ask what is the blessing from this experience?
Sometimes we do not understand the blessing right away, but it will come

I would love to hear from you and find out what you are grateful for.
My teacher, Michael Beckwith once said, " We cannot create new things in our life until we are grateful for what we have right now"
This statement has changed my life. I hope it helps you too!
Until the next blog
Peace and blessings, Laurie
Founder of Positive Living Spiritual Centre - check out our facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment