Monday, May 30, 2011

creating miracles of healing

Hi again and Divine blessings to you,
I had a wonderful memory this morning of an event I am so proud of that I would love to share with you.
In 1995 I went to Moscow to teach my healing techniques at a conferenc there. It was a beautiful experience to meet other healers from Russia and around the world.
I was asked by a man who had been teaching and counseling in Columbia, South America to run a workshop with him to help bring healing to the hearts of Russia men and women. I was excited to do this.

Since it was June summer time it wa light there until about 2 or 3 am. We ran our workshop from 11 pm to 2 am and had a couple hundred Russian men and women present.
I gathered all the women and with an interpreter present we began to talk to them and they shared with me quite openly deep issues affecting them; primarily  how they felt about the men.
My colleague was doing the same with the men.
It was interesting that the women all felt fearful of the men especially when they would drink alcohol.
The men felt the women did not listen to them.
I asked the women to come up with a few ideas of something loving they could do with the men to help heal the fear and open their hearts.
They asked that the men sit in a circle and close their eyes and we would each go around the outside of the circle and gently massage the mens shoulders and stroke their hair and whisper loving messages in their ears.

It was so beautiful, words cannot express how much love was in the room.

It was then the mens turn. They had us do the same and came into the center  of our circle and sang love songs in Russian to us. After that they came around and whispered in our ears. I had such goosebumps.
When it was done we all hugged and what I felt was if this could be done all around the world there would not be any wars and their would be so much more peace and harmony
I felt so blessed to have been able to facilitate and participate

We can make such a difference in this world in such simple ways.

Namaste
Peace and blessings, Laurie
Join me on twitter:
laurie__levine
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment