Sunday, May 29, 2011

Letting go of guilt

Welcome to my blog page
I have always been aware of where emotions were blocked in my body and in others as well. You might say I am an emotional intuititve. This has been the main focus in my healing work with others
When we do not express how we are feeling and we push it down, we end up getting sick. I have seen this time and time again. It is so important to get in touch with how we are feeling and release it
Guilt is one of the emotions that does not serve us at all. It only causes us to have low self esteem, low energy and ill health. It definately affects our ability to feel joyful.
In my experience working with thousands of people over the past 24 years that so many of us are still holding on to things we feel guilty about from the past.
Take a moment to think about if there is anything you feel guilty about?
Where are you holding guilt in your body?
When we feel guilty about something that has happened, it keeps us in the past takes us out of enjoying the  present!
Take the time to get in touch with anything you may feel guilty about and practice releasing it and forgiving your self.
Replace the guilt with self love and self acceptance and you will have more energy, feel better and have more joy.

I would love to hear your stories. Here is to a GUILT FREE LIFE!!!!

Till next time
Peace and blessings, Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment