Monday, September 12, 2011

Life's wonder

Peace and blessings,
I wanted to write about the cycle of life and all its beauty.
I am back in the US visiting my family and we had a beautiful gathering a week ago where
all the family came together to eat, laugh and share. My uncle Jules who had been very ill came as well. He wanted to be with everyone. I was so grateful to see him. I remember being in the room with everyone and feeling how important it is to stay in the moment and be in the wonder and love that each second can bring.
My Uncle Jules died one week later and my heart is filled with sadness and deep gratitude. I am reminded about how precious life is and how to appreciate each moment. We never know when our time is and all we have is now.
Live life fully. Love life fully. This is how my Uncle lived his life. This is the message for all of us. Don't hold onto the past or things that do not matter. Embrace the good and the beauty that is all around us.
Affirmation: Today I choose to live life fully and to love fully. I see the beauty and wonder all around me. And So It Is!

Love and blessings, Laurie
http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/
twitter: laurie__levine

No comments:

Post a Comment