Saturday, April 16, 2011

Live for TODAY, LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Hi and Welcome to my blog today
I love this quote. It is from one of my native american medicine cards.
It is a wonderful affirmation to use daily
“The present is my point of power.
All light, all love, all energy, pass through me now creating ongoing beauty,
From death, the pause of perfect peace, I am born to dance on top of the world”

A Native American Saying is: Today is a good day to die
This is all about living each day fully
We never truly know when we will leave this  phyiscal world, so we need to make each day count
Is there something you have been wanting to do but have not done it for a variety of reasons?
Think about it
If so, do it now!
My husband Stan and I always wanted to live at the water. I had a belief that I could not live at the water because it was too expensive. Well we live on a beautiful lake. I changed my belief and we made our plans and it all unfolding perfectly
Write down all of your dreams and you can create them....What you believe comes into reality
If you think you can, YOU CAN!!!
Love and blessings, Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment