Wednesday, March 23, 2011

time of change

Hi
In this time of such tremendous change and what seems like chaos on the planet, it is so important to make sure we stay in balance and have plenty of rest, time to meditate and to be still. If you are so used to doing it all yourself, make the effort to ask for help....we were not meant to do it all ourselves
I am seeing a great deal of illness especially people with cancer in my healing practice and yoga classes.
I do believe that everything that happens is an incredible opportunity to grow and to learn more about ourselves and make positive changes
This is a great time to stop and ask the questions:

What blessing or gift is revealing itself to me in this situation?

What am I learning from this experience?

A wonderful affirmation you can use is - I am open to see the blessing, gift and miracle in this moment and in this situation. I am open and ready to grow and be more authentic and loving.

Let us together send loving light and energy to Mother Earth and around the world.

Thank you
I would love to hear from you
Check out our facebook page under positive living spiritual centre and become part of our loving community
Peace and blessings, Laurie
http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment