Monday, March 7, 2011

Hi and blessings from Los Angeles

Hi and blessings
I am in LA visiting my family. It is always such a great opportunity when coming
back home to see it in a new way each time.
I am reallly seeing the blessing in each moment I spend with my parents. It is heart breaking sometimes to see my mom's journey through alzheimers. I am grateful that she remembers me and I  see a spark in her eyes. I have so much love and respect for my dad and how his life at 82 has dramatically changed; as he is now taking care of her.
Funny about life, it has so many twists and turns along the way.
We just do not know what will change in the next moment.
Our mission and choice is to be able to live with an open and loving heart and see the blessings that are always there.
Every moment we have a choice to choose fear or to choose LOVE
I choose LOVE
I would love to hear from you and what you choose in this moment
Many blessings of love, Laurie
http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment