Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spiritual Mind Treatment also known as affirmative prayer

Hi and blessings to you
I am back in Australia and first off I would love it if we could all stop in this moment, close our eyes and send healing and loving energy to Japan and to the planet!!!!
Here is a prayer treatment for those in Japan and all over the world who are being affected by tragedy
Mother, Father, God
How good it is to recognize the one power and one presence that is every where in and through everything
We call it good, we call it Spirit, we call it GOD
I know this loving presence is my life, my source and my supply
I am the I AM of Spirit
There is no separation, only ONENESS
As I know this for myself I know this for all people
I speak this word for the people in Japan, Christchurch and all over this world who have been affected by tragedy and know that light, love and healing energy is flooding those areas right here and right now. I know
the people of Japan have all the help and support right now and those that have lost their lives are being supported and loved as they make their transition.
I claim healing and light energy to the earth and call forth Peace that goes beyond human understanding for all people.
I am grateful to know this truth and know that Divine Grace is present always
I release this prayer and know that it is done
AND SO IT IS, AMEN, AMEN

Much love and blessings, Laurie
http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/
You can put your prayer request on our website any time and we will hold you in prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment