Sunday, April 1, 2012

latest message

Hi
I was walking my dog Sparky around the lake today and I sat down on a bench surround by glistening clear, calm water and beautiful trees all around me. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths in and started to feel connected and one with the trees and the water.
When my mind got very still and quiet I heard a strong message:

Let go of worrying about things that do not matter and spend time focusing on things that do matter

This is such an important message for all of us. How much time and energy do we put in thinking about things that really do not matter and are out of our control. It makes so much more sense to put our energy into things that do matter and into feeling good, healthy, vibrant and joyful.

So this is the practice. Who is going to join me!!!!
Love, Laurie
http://www.positivelivingspiritualcentre.com/
twitter: laurie__levine

No comments:

Post a Comment