Saturday, March 24, 2012

letting go of emotional blockages

Hi
It has been a long time since I have blogged. Been busy with life.
I wanted to share about an amazing thing that happened on Friday night.
We went to see the Kirtan Singer, Dave Stringer and the energy was building in the room
I remember doing a prayer and asking God that all my negativity and blocks be lifted from me and that
my heart be opened and expanded.
It was only a little bit after that that I felt an intense pain in my disk of my back. I thought it would go away
with some deep breathing and it only got stronger to the point that I could not stand up and could not stop crying or shaking. I was happy that the music was loud so that I could let the emotions go.
I got help to leave the concert and get into the car.
By the next morning the pain was all gone and only the remnants of tenderness in the lower back left.
I am so grateful to have released whatever I did and for the amazing healing power of my body.
Thank you GOD, Thank you BODY
Thank you LIFE
Until next time
Laurie
http://www.laurielevine.com/
twitter: laurie__levine

No comments:

Post a Comment