Friday, April 6, 2012

whats the rush?

Hi
It struck me today as I spent some time in Bondi of how much we all spend our days rushing around here and there.
As I watched all that was taking place around me I started to think of the following questions:
  • Why do we feel like we have to rush?
  • What are we rushing for and to?
  • Do we think we will get there faster?
  • How much of life are we missing by rushing so much?
These are wonderful questions to contemplate on if you are someone who rushes through life.
We all need to learn how to BE more.
Just to stop and breathe, smell the rose, appreciate all that is around us and to be present!
This is our practice to slow down, stop the rushing around and learn how to spend time each day just being still.
Till next time
Peace and blessings, Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment