Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Emotional Intuititve

What is an Emotional Intuitive?

I have been an emotional intuitive all my life. What does this mean exactly?
I have always known instinctively and felt in my body what emotions people were feeling and where they were holding emotions in their body.
I never quite understood this gift and thought there was something wrong with me. It was hard in the beginning to determine what was my energy and what was not mine but energy I was carrying from others.  As you  can imagine, this caused a lot of undue pain in me until I understood it and released the energy  that was not mine.

It is important to remember that emotions that get locked in the body and are not acknowledged or expressed can eventually cause disease, chronic illness, pain, low self esteem, behavior changes, fatigue and imbalance.
The starting place is to ask the following questions and write down what comes up.
  • In what ways do you express your feelings?
  • Do you feel like there is something blocking you in your life?
  • What old emotional burdens are you carrying from the past?
In order to feel free in our lives and to be able to move forward, it is important to  express how we are feeling,  forgive ourselves and others and to make peace with the past.
This may seem like a difficult task to accomplish and it starts with the intention and expanding your awareness and believing that you can!

Ask yourself and get in touch with the following:
  • What emotions am I carrying in my body?
  • Who do I need to forgive?                                                           
  • Am I carrying any old resentment toward myself or any one  else?
As we become more aware and acknowledge what is there; we are more able to let it go.
You may want to write down your feelings to get them out and then rip it up and take a step each day to forgiving your self and others. This is the best way to start to be more present and live in the NOW! Spend time each day forgiving yourself and others for the past. It is one step at a time. It is the movement forward that counts....

Peace and blessings, Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment